Is your pet a Hawthorn Healthy Pet?
Our Health Plan enables you to give your pet the best preventative health care at an affordable monthly cost. As well as spreading the costs of these treatments and fees, there is also a saving compared with purchasing them individually as well as additional discounts on many other products and services:
The standard monthly fee covers the following:
- Annual Vaccination* (includes Kennel Cough for dogs)
12 months flea treatment** (or rearguard for rabbits)
12 months worming treatment**
Free 6 month health check between vaccinations
Free Annual blood test for all dogs and cats over 8 years of age.
Free Annual urine test
Unlimited nurse appointments - Free claw clips, anal glands, blood pressure checks and health checks with our nurses
In addition, we offer the following discounts to all pets on our health plan:
- 10% Discount on all HPM food (includes prescription diets)
- 10% Discount on Neutering
- 10% Discount on all Dental treatment
- 10% Discount on all long term medications*** - click here to see the list of medications currently on the plan
The monthly cost for your pet being on the plan are as follows:
- Cat - £15.00
- Rabbit - £8.00
- Small Dog (up to 10kgs) - £15.50
- Medium Dog (10-25kgs) - £16.50
- Large Dog (25-40kgs) - £18.00
- Giant Dog (more than 40kgs) - £22.00-£25.50 (Depends on weight of dog and product used)
* Price is based on annual booster vaccinations - a primary course of 2 vaccinations incurs a £25 surcharge.
** Flea and worm treatment is based upon monthly Advocate and 6 monthly Droncit. Other flea and worm treatment combinations are available on the plan, however, there may be a surcharge depending on the product used.
***Long term medications are any medication which is indicated for 2 months or more use. The inclusion of individual drugs is at the discretion of the practice.