We are very pleased to be able to provide a home visit service in our dedicated veterinary ambulance. Full price home visits are available every working day as well as a discounted rate of only £30 on Mondays (see details below). There are many reasons why a home visit may be preferable to bringing your pet into the practice, not least because it is much less stressful for pets who find a visit to the veterinary surgery nerve-wracking. We offer a range of services - which are provided by a Veterinary Surgeon and Nurse. Examples are below:
- Pick up and collection of your pet to or from the sugery*
- General Consultations
- Booster Vaccinations
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Claw Clipping
- Expression of Anal Glands
- Blood Tests
- Repeat Prescription Checks
- New Puppy and Kitten Checks
- Some behaviour consultations
- Transfer of your pet to PETS emergency service
- Home visits for Euthanasia
Please note that some illnesses or conditions may mean that further treatment or diagnosis is required at the main surgery. We can advise you on the best approach when you contact us.
*(May not be by a veterinary surgeon depending on the situation)
Discounted Home Visit Service
Home visits are normally charged based on distance from the practice and start from around £70. We have recently introduced a new discounted visit service with a fee of only £30. This means that home visits for routine appointments and procedures are now much more acceessible for anyone who would prefer to avoid potential stress for their pet, or who would prefer the convenience of a home visit. The details of this service and how to book are below:
- Currently the discounted visit service is only available on Mondays. You can request a morning (9am-1pm) or afternoon (1pm-5pm) slot.
- Visits must be booked by Friday 1pm the week before to benefit from the discounted rate.
- We will contact you by phone or SMS on the morning of the visit to advise you of the likely arrival time.
- We will contact you again as we are leaving for your address to advise you of a more accurate arrival time.
- The discounted rate of £30 is only available to addresses within 15 miles of our main practice in Partridge Green - if you live beyond this distance, please contact us and we can advise you of a proportional discounted rate.
Please note that £30 applies to the visit fee only - additional fees will apply depending on the service which is provided (eg vaccination).
If you would like to take advantage of this service, or would like more information, then please contact us at the practice via the details on the website.