Christmas Pet Health Hampers Now Available!
Christmas "Hamper Plans"
Give a pet a year’s worth of gold standard veterinary care with our extra special annual health plan hampers with even more discounts and personalised gifts!
As part of the "Henfield Hampers" promotion which aims to encourage people to buy local and support local businesses this Christmas, we are very pleased to launch the Hawthorn "Hamper Plans"! Our Hampers are essentially an extra special annual membership of our Pet Health Plan, featuring additional benefits and savings to the normal plans, all with a further 20% discount compared with the regular annual price of the health plan.
This annual subscription to gold standard veterinary care is only available to purchase until 31st December 2020. However, any "hamper plans" purchased during this time do not have to be redeemed immediately, but can be activated at any time in 2021 to co-incide with the renewal of an existing health plan, or the addition of a new pet into your (or someone else's) family later on in the year. The "hamper plans" are valid until 31st December 2021. If you want to activate the plan at a later date, we will issue you with a voucher for it.
As standard, all "hamper plans" include the same benefits as our normal monthly health plans:
- Annual booster vaccination
- Two health checks
- 12 months flea and worm treatment
- Free basic blood test and urine test
- UNLIMITED FREE nurse appointments
- 10% Discount off neutering, dental work, HPM food and longterm drugs
- A FREE bag of HPM food (smallest size bag available in the selected lifestage range).
- A FREE personalised Christmas tree bauble with your pet's name and face inscribed on it.
- Pets less than 18 months of age receive the primary vaccination course for FREE (normally £25 surcharge) and 30% discount off neutering.
- Pets over 18 months of age receive 30% discount off dental treatment.
|Plan||Normal Price for 12 months||Hamper Plan Price|
|Dog less than 10kgs||£186||£155|
|Dog more than 40kgs||£264-£306 (depends on weight)||£264-£255 (depends on weight)|