Gudiance and Advice on visiting the practice during Covid-19 Restrictions
Please note, it is especially helpful if you can be available on your mobile phone when after you arrive. It means we can contact you if you are waiting in your car.
1. Any client with symptoms of Covid-19 or who is Covid-19 Positive is not allowed in the building.
2. Only one client per appointment is allowed in the building.
3. Clients must wear a face mask at all times when inside the practice. If you are unable to wear a face covering due to exemptions, we will collect your pet from the car park.
4. In order to limit the number of clients in the building at any one time, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside the door until we are ready to see your pet and we will then invite you into the practice.
5. In order to maintain a minimum 1m distance, there are designated areas within the consulting rooms or waiting rooms which clients must stay in.
6. Because pets cannot be held at distance of 1m, pets will be held by a member of staff while any examinations are performed, not by a client.
7. Clients still have the option of not coming into the practice if you wish – you can wait in the car and we can speak over the phone and collect your pet from the car park.
8. You will still need to arrange a time to pick up food and meds or for any other visit to the practice – there is not an “open door policy”.
We feel this is the best compromise of delivering as normal a service as possible whilst adhereing to guidance and maintaing the safety of our staff and you, our clients. We appreciate your understanding of all the changes we have had to adopt to date and we all look forward to a return to normality.