Update on our move to our new premises in Henfield!
As you may already be aware, we began conversion of the former Barclays Bank in Henfield High Street in June this year.
Building is nearly complete and we are opening the doors to the new practice on the 18th November! The building has been renamed as “Hawthorn House” and features some excellent new facilities such as two operating theatres, three consulting rooms, separate dog and cat areas and heated kennels. We have also invested in the latest equipment to allow us to perform keyhole surgery, including keyhole spays. The building benefits from its own private carpark to the rear as well as being adjacent to the large public car park in Henfield.
As a result of the move, there will be some changes to how we offer our services:
· The new branch in Henfield will become our main branch. This is because it is larger and benefits from the latest facilities and equipment. Please be assured that Partridge Green will remain an integral part of Hawthorn Veterinary Surgeries where our clients will be given the same excellent care and attention as always.
· Our branch in Partridge Green will now close at 6pm (previously 7pm)
· Our branch in Henfield will be open on Saturdays from 8am-3pm, instead of Partridge Green which will be closed on Saturdays – the last Saturday at Partridge Green will be Saturday 16th November.
· We have increased the length of our appointments to 15 minutes at both branches and we will be offering more appointments through the day at our Henfield branch than we will at Partridge Green.
· Nurse appointments will now be available morning and afternoon at both branches.
In summary, we will still be offering the same excellent services at both branches, but we will have more capacity at our new facility in Henfield. However, clients are most welcome to attend whichever branch is most convenient for them.
The details of the new premises are:
Hawthorn Veterinary Surgeries, Hawthorn House, High Street, Henfield, West Sussex. BN5 9DA.
If you are interested in seeing our new site, we are hosting an open day on Sunday 17th November, as well as hosting VetFest Henfield! The event will run from 11am to 2pm and we will be offering guided tours of the new practice alongside a range of activities and attractions. We have invited local businesses to get involved in the form of stands and stalls, we have lots of attractions planned that include balloon modelling, with free balloons for all, a Teddy Bear hospital and raffle. All money raised will be split between the retired Greyhound Trust and Paws and Claws’ charities. There will also be offers for new clients who register on the day as well as offers for existing clients. More information is available by clicking this link.